Sunday, July 20, 2008

An update and some music

As I was surfing other blogs, reading about other's experiences, I noticed some had a music list. So, being the curious person that I am, I've done the same. I've added a mixture of songs just for the heck of it. Actually, I did it to see if I could. Anyway, hope you all enjoy the music. This past Tuesday marked a small mile stone for me. It would have been a chemo day. Wednesday would have been shot day. Woo Hoo neither occurred. I did have some body aches but they're slowly subsiding. I'm starting to sleep without any drugs. I'm very happy about that. There's only so much on the t.v. to watch. Now if my eyebrows would start to grow back, I'd be a very happy camper. My hair is not falling out near as much. Just a little. It's actually about 1-1/2" long but thinned out considerably. I've got to call the hair salon to see if a haircut would stimulate growth, by getting rid of damaged hair. Ric, my husband, called me a chia pet the other night. Can't repeat my response but we did laugh. One more week and the radiation starts. Hopefully the days go by fast.

5 comments:

Pam said...

Annie, I think I kind of know whwat your response to Ricky was but alas I too cannot repeat it,ha. Do you think maybe I know? Have a wonderful day!

Pam said...

I was just thinking about Ricky calling you a Chia Pet and you know those things grow really fast so maybe just maybe thats a good omen that your haieis going to grow back real fast,ha. Either way, you really are lucky that you have such a gorgus face and can wear you hair short. Unlike me who looks really yucky with short hair, wish I could look as good as you with a short cut but it just isn't so.

Pam said...

I mean hair you know. I type too fast and try to keep up with what i'm thinking and want to say and it just does not work out, hang with me.

Anonymous said...

Hey chickie!
Good luck today. I am thinking about you. I haven't had any more chemo brain (ha,ha) since I saw you last. Enjoyed the music :)
Update me later today on how the radio treatment went.
Monica

Pam said...

Hi Annie,
Just want you to know you are in my thought and of course my prayers for your first threatment to go well. It is the start of something good. The light of the tunnel is getting brighter because it is so much closer!