Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day

Well, two weeks post radiation and two months post chemo. Amazing how time flies. I've been back at work for 1-1/2 weeks and I must say normal is taking a new meaning. I'm so use to going 100 mph that my now 5 mph is somewhat difficult to manage. Change is definitely in the works for me. As for the side effects to all of my treatments, I'm still dealing with some. Joint pain in the hips which causes my back to become sore quickly, usually after walking. Also experiencing some chest sensations that I think is from either acid reflux or heartburn, although it doesn't feel like the typical symptoms. I'll probably call the doc on this one. Started taking Claritin for itching which, along with lots of lotion, seems to be working. Other than that, things are going great. My hair and eyebrows are growing back quite nicely. Yeah! I've got several doc visits this month but just routine. The big day is 10/13. I'll find out the results of both a CT and PET scan, which will be 10/8. I expect good results. Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hi Annie,
Been thinking of you and just wanted to say hello and hope you are having a great day!
Hey my cousin's husband is in a band and they are pretty good so go to thier web site and check them out. Let me know what you think.
www.mammothjack.com