Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tuesday 5/6/08 - Chemo#4 - Half way done!

Today took a bit longer than normal due to a later start. It's made me more tired than a morning session but overall feeling okay. A little irritable but not whacking anyone yet. Blood work came back good again this time. Whew! Met with the doc and found the node on my neck is even smaller. The one under my arm is NOT detectable which is good too. After my last scheduled chemo (7/1), we'll do another CT and PET Scan to see how the chemo and cancer cells reacted. That will determine if I get another round of chemo or go straight to Rad. Sounds like I'm doing Radiation no matter what. If I'm lucky I might be done with everything by the end of July. That will be nice. Not much else to post at this time. Thanks for the continued support. It's times like today where it really helps.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Hey Girl,
Sorry yesterday wasn't so great. I am praying you feel better today. You just tell that old chemo who is boss! The best thing is you are half way there. Pretty soon you'll be able to say you are 3/4 of the way and then you will be done. I do wish I could make it go faster for you but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Keep thinking positive thoughts and imagine yourseld totally CA free! I'm thinking along with you. Stay strong!

dek said...

Yea, # 4 is gone and 4 more will go by just as fast, you wait and see. I may not be sitting beside you on Chemo day, but, you are never far from my thoughts and prayers. We never know Annie what God has for us in our lives, but, I truly believe he picks the strongest people (which you are one) to FIGHT and WIN anything that is put in front of you. Keep your head up high during these days Annie and you will join the strongest club of all you can be a member of. THE CANCER FREE CLUB. It has the most amazing people in it. I know my Mother is one. Stay strong and keep that sprit up and that smile in your heart that keeps you going everyday. Love & prayers always. :)

Mary V. said...

Annie,
Keep looking up, remember that there is strength in numerous so don't forget you have a whole army of friends who are praying, loving and looking out for you. I Look forward to this Saturday we’ll have a blast!
God Bless - Mary